Saturday, November 22, 2008

Elephants in the House!

Last Saturday, we all sat down for a nice breakfast together. After I ate my breakfast, I decided I still wanted to have a Christmas orange. Now...when I peel a Christmas orange, I have to make an elephant out of it.
The boys just loved it! (after we showed them how it kinda resembled an elephant!) Suddenly the boys were hungry for an orange too, and they politely requested that their orange would be peeled like an elephant too.
And you know Daddy.....he just had to be in on the action! (am I the only normal one in this family?!?)

I'm sure that most of you are wondering why I have my camera with me at breakfast. Well, you just never know when you are going to capture that funny/perfect/memorable moment!

Have some fun with your family today! (go ahead....make an elephant. You know you want to!)

No comments: