Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mesele's Graduation

I was a very proud Mommy yesterday as I watched Mesele graduate from Pre-school!The kids put on a Mother's Day Tea and did graduation at the same time. We got our Mother's Day gift, made trifle together, ate and watched a slide show of the year that all the kids had.
All the graduates walked in wearing the little hats and went around all the tables before going up on stage. They sang a coulple of songs and then received their diplomas!
This is just a little video clip of one of the songs that the kids sang. So cute!! Yes, my boy is going up (just to fast!)


1 comment:

Stacy Braun said...

I can't believe how big Mesele and Abinet are already. They've grown so much since the first time I met them, but it's good to see they still have those big smile and loads of energy.