Monday, June 8, 2009

What to do on a Beautiful Day....


Well, here in Saskatchewan we are still waiting for Spring to come. We've had such cool weather, and it seems like Winter is right around the corner. Don't get me wrong, we have had a few really nice days and this was one of them.

We turned on the sprinklers in the backyard and let the boys run and bike through the water. The water is pretty much ice cold, but they loved it!

After playing in the water, they played on the swings. Mesele was giving Abinet BIG pushes on the swing because Abinet wanted his feet to touch the very top! I'm not sure if he got quite the height that he needed!
Mesele is just my all around monkey. He climbs all over this play area and then without any hesitation....he jumps right off! He plays hard at everything he does! I hope we will get more days like this soon, because my boys are ready for SUMMER!!

No comments: