Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day!


Yesterday was such a wonderful day! I was finally a mom for Mother's Day! Let me tell you all about it.........
On Friday, Brent had a beautiful bouquet of red roses delivered to the house for me. I was so shocked that I even told the delivery lady that she must have the wrong house!
On Sunday morning, we got the boys dressed in their Ethiopian clothes because Brent and I would be dedicating them in church. They looked so cute that we had to take some more pictures!
The dedication went great! The boys waved to the entire congregation and just kept on smiling
through the whole thing. I was such a proud
mom!
The rest of the day was spent with family. We took lots of pictures together, ate WAY to much, and just enjoyed being together.

I have to say that I loved my first Mother's Day and I look forward to many, many more!

No comments: