Friday, March 20, 2009

Lifting Weights

Brent and I don't have any exercise equipment at home, so sometimes you just have to work with what you have around the house. Well...we looked around the house and all we could find were Mesele and Abinet! They seemed heavy enough so, ....... let the workout begin!Brent went first, and he had no problem doing leg curls with our heaviest weight, Mesele, clinging onto his legs.
I thought I would start with a little bit of a lighter weight, so I called Abinet on over. It took it a little bit to bet started, but I did a few reps with about 35 lbs.

Then I got REALLY ambitious and decided to go for the heavy weight! What a terrible idea. I did get him up, but boy oh boy.....did I pay for it the next day! I think Brent and I will go out and get some real weights for our next workout!

(don't ya just love how white my legs are compared to the boys?!? I thought I still had a bit of a tan, but apparently it's not enough!)

No comments: