Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a Few Cute Pic's

On the day that we were getting family pictures taken, I decided to quickley try and get a few pictures of my own. They didn't turn out nearly as nicely as the ones that Sara did for us, but hey.....I tried!I can't believe how much they have changed this first year. They aren't little anymore!

In this picture, I told them to stare into eachother's eyes. They must of thought I meant to do some sort of staring competition because it's not the loving kind of stare that I was going for!

I just love this picture!

After a long day of picture taking, Abinet decided to ponder and reflect on his performance throughout the day. (just kidding...we all know that the only two things this boy does really well is eat and sleep!!)

1 comment:

cjoyunger said...

At least the eating part reminds of someone that I grew up with! How many sandwiches or cheeseburgers or .... can this little guy pack away so far? By the way, these pics and the ones that Sara took are truly great! What a photogenic family you have!