Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Hair-Do!

Yesterday I finally got to try my hand at beng a hairdresser. I ordered this "coil comb" and wanted to try it out on the boys. Now....I decided to to this after they had their bath, had their pj's on, and were ready to go to bed! I tried 2 in Mesele's hair and then 2 in Abinet's and once they saw it....I had to continue :)This is Abinet's hair from the back. I think it looks so cute!! He even sat fairly still while I did this. It only got tangled a couple times.

Mesele was very patient. He wanted this done SO badly!! I kept them up about 1 1/2 hours past their bedtime, but they didn't care!
This is the back of Mesele's hair. His was a little more difficult to do because his hair is already so tightly wound!

But together....they sure do look cute!

(I am doing this blog the day after I did their hair. When they woke up this morning, the first thing Mesele did was run to the bathroom mirror to see how his hair looked!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

It looks AWESOME - what handsome boys and patient too!