Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just for My Dad.....

Well, I guess that my dad has been wondering what has been going on in our life because he called to make a request that I update this blog! This is for you dad....a little bit of information on what kind of trouble we have been getting into!!
TADAA!! We went to the first Rider game of the season. It was against BC and we won! It was a great trip that we did with our friends, Ray & Jill.
Not that long ago we got a NASTY storm! There was thunder, hail, and LOTS of rain! Let's just say that when you are living in a little trailer and a storm starts....you just don't feel that safe!
After the storm we went out driving with mom and dad to see what things looked like. There was flooding all over the place! This is the lot that we are going to be building on. This was the low spot on the land, and we will be building on the other corner. Overall...not too bad!

This was taken on the last night in our house. Everything was cleaned out and the boys were sleeping on the floor. They had to hug and kiss Cookie Monster good-bye. I'm sure going to miss that painting! (thanks Crystal, for all the work you put into that! I might get you to paint more soon.....)

The most exciting thing that happened, was that I got my drivers back! That's right....I'm back on the road, so you better watch out! As soon as I had my license in my hand, I was off to the city to do some shopping! T'was a very good day!
I hope that this gives you a bit of an update on our lives. I won't be doing this very often, but I'll try to put new pictures up when I can.
I love you Dad!

No comments: