Friday, October 16, 2009

Mesele's 5th Birthday Party








Okay....so I know that I haven't done this in a LONG time and apparently I don't know what I am doing because all these birthday pictures went on in the wrong order! (must be the computer!)
Well, Mesele was SO excited to be turning 5 and yet he was disappointed that he had a wait an extra day before we could have his birthday party. He wasn't sure if he was 5 on the 18th or 19th?!?
We had a great group of friends out and they all had fun in the park even though it was VERY windy out! Who can complain when you have food, cake and friends?
Yep...I made the soccer ball cake. Yep, it was a last minute thing. Yep, I'm fairly happy with it (if you look from a distance)
Thanks for coming (those of you that did) and celebrating this day with Mesele.

No comments: