Saturday, June 21, 2008

Coolin' Off in the Sprinkler!





Wasn't yesterday just a beautiful day?!?!? I went to the city with my boys to visit a friend of mine, and we had a great time letting our kids play together. She had a sprinkler set up at her place, and Mesele and Abinet absolutely loved it! When I left her house I decided I needed to get something like that for my boys. I ran to Wal-Mart and found this neat little toy.






Water comes spraying out of this thing as it spins around and the boys have to use the bat to try and knock off two balls that sit on top of it. I was curious to see if they would like it, so I quickly just stripped them down to thier underwear and let 'em go at it! They had so much fun!!







After getting good and cold they were wrapped tightly in a towel and then cuddled with Daddy for a little while.

They really are the sweetest little boys ever!

Well, I gotta run!
Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: