Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spending Time with Family!




Sorry it has taken me so long to put up some new pictures! I didn't think I could do this when I wasn't at home, but my smart hubby told me how this was possible. SO.....here it goes....

I have been spending the last week with my sister in Alberta. I drove out here with Abinet and Mesele. The trip was "grrreat" and the boys traveled really well. We had a quick lunch on the side of the road and then continued on our way!

My parents were here for the weekend too, so


it was really good for the boys to see grandma and grandpa again too. It was so neat that they remembered who they were because they haven't seen them since March.



My sister is really enjoying having the boys here and she loving the fact that she is the auntie who can spoil these two little guys!


The weather has not been the best, but when

we get a little bit of sunshine, we run outside and play for a little while. Victoria gave the boys a ride on the tractor while she was mowing the lawn and now the boys most definately love her!


Well, that's all I have to say for now.
Have a "grrrreat" day and we will be home soon!

(My sister is cracking the whip and wanting me to get to work helping her pack. Maybe I'll be coming home a little sooner than I thought....)


1 comment:

cjoyunger said...

Hey Cindy, are you still out here with the boys? It would be great to see you if possible!

Joy