Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh, The Fun with Water Guns!





Seeing as it was another hot day out today, I thought I would introduce Mesele and Abinet to the wonderful world of WATER GUNS!

It didn't take them long to figure out how to suck the water up into the gun and spray it out. They had lots of fun with that.......for a little while.

THEN, mommy showed them how to spray eachother! (but they couldn't spray me because I had the camera!)


Abinet struck first as he sprayed Mesele right in the face! He giggled as he stood there and emptied his water gun in poor little Mesele's face!

Well.....revenge is sweet and Mesele got it right away! He quickly loaded up his gun and pretty much sent Abinet flying as he unloaded all the water on poor little Abinet's head!

I really enjoyed the whole thing as I snapped picture after picture and stayed completely dry!!

2 comments:

Ray and Jill said...

Yes, you were right - these pictures are hilarious :) I can totally picture Abinet's cute pout as he is about to get plastered with water from his big brother.

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive that you haven't updated the blog at all since I've left home!!! Thats ok....its probably because you have been too busy buying me surprise gifts and stuff for when I get home!
Today we finished building the house and spent some time doing a house dedication and also some childrens ministry...Now we are off to church to do another program and to play soccer against their youth group...I don't think Mexicans know how to play soccer so we should be alright???!!!...don't worry about us!!
See you soon, love you!
Brent