Friday, July 11, 2008

Oops! I Broke One!


Well, I guess all the fun and exciting things in life will happen when I am home alone with 2 boys and Brent is livin' it up in HOT Mexico!
The other day, Mesele fell off a swing and hurt his arm. I watched the way he would still play, ride his bike, wrestle with Abinet, and I thought there is no way he would do that if his arm was broken!
Well......believe it or not, I was wrong. I took him to the doctor yesterday and his arm is actually broken in two places! Yes, I feel like a little bit of a shmuck! Right now they just have him in a splint until the swelling goes down, but we should be able to go and get a cast put on later today.
He had a tough time sleeping last night. He would cry in his sleep a lot because he couldn't get comfortable with that thing on his little arm! Hopefully, tonight will go a bit better for both of us!
Well, that's all for now! I will try harder not to break the other little guy before Brent gets home!

No comments: