Thursday, September 25, 2008

Camera Shy? NO WAY!

For a while I started to think that I was taking too many pictures of the boys. So, I put my camera away and thought I would only pull it out for something really special. Well, one afternoon, the boys were out riding their bikes and Mesele came running in saying we needed to come to the garage and take a photo. There was nothing exciting, just 2 little boys sitting on chairs thinking they were too cute to resist. (It was too cute!)Another afternoon, Abinet was riding his "donkey", Mesele, and they wanted me to get my camera. They were disappointed when I didn't bring the video camera. I guess they wanted to watch themselves on TV afterwards. I took a few photos and then, to their delight, I got the video camera. What a bunch of actors! (Must get it from their daddy!!)

No comments: