Friday, September 19, 2008

I Finished the Cake!

After a long, tiring day I put the boys to bed and looked in my kitchen. Now the work was really going to begin. I had to decorate a cake for Mesele's birthday and I was a little bit nervous about doing it. I started decorating at 8:30 in the evening, and at 11:00 I was finally done!! I am fairly impressed with how the cake turned out. In fact....the cake looks MUCH better than I do! After taking a few pictures of the cake, I stuck it in the freezer, left my kitchen in a disasterous state, and went to bed! I needed lots of sleep in order to be ready for the party the next morning.
I will post some pictures of the party tomorrow. Stay tuned for more.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Cindy! Jill told me the party was coming, so I've been eagerly awaiting pics and an update! So happy you could have a big party and show Mesele (again!) how special he is and how much you love him! So glad it all went well! I love reading your blog and continue to praise God for giving you your precious boys! Have a great day!! ;)
- Carissa