Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Forts and Tunnels!

On Sunday, the whole family gathered at Grandma and Grandpa Klassen's house. We had juch together and then some of the braver souls (me NOT included) went outside to have some fun in and on the snow. Grandpa had piled up a lot of snow for the kids to slide down.Some of the bigger kids (Darren, Brent and Dad) decided to dig under the hill and make a big fort. You could actually fit quite a few people under there! Once you were in the fort, there was a tunnel off to the right. Mesele was just coming back in through that tunnel.
Although I'm not a big fan of tunnels and forts, I felt like I had to go in just to appreciate all the work the boys put in digging in the snow. It was fun for everyone young and old(er).

Jada and Mesele stayed outside for a LONG time despite the cold weather! I think they had the most fun that day :)



No comments: