Friday, February 20, 2009

How Old Are You, REALLY?!?

For Christmas, our family bought the Wii. We've had an absolute blast playing it! One of the things that you can do on it, is find out your "fitness age." I've done this lots and I'm thrilled if I can keep my age in the 20's. After watching Brent and I do this, the boys wanted to give it a try for the first time.......
Abinet was up first. Well, he's not the most co-ordinated little boy, but for his first try he didn't do too bad. I mean......his fitness age turned out to be 73. At least we know he should only be able to get better from here!
Now it was time for older brother to take a crack at it. (Keep in mind that he being older then his brother is a BIG deal to him.) Mesele did his three events and when all was said and done.....TA DA.....He really IS older then Abinet! He was pretty happy with that result!
What's your fitness age?

No comments: