Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monster Trucks!

On Sunday afternoon, Brent and I surprised the boys by taking them to the Monster Trucks. They were so excited and a little shocked that the trucks were so loud :o) They used to think that Daddy's truck was loud, but not anymore!!
The truck "Jurassic Attack" was a fovorite for them. I think they just liked the fact that is was a dinosaur. There was plenty of action for them during the show. They got to see Monster Trucks, Tough Trucks, Quad racing, and Motorbikes. I don't think it could have gotten much better for these little men!
After the show, we bought a Jurassic Attack stuffed truck and got it signed by the driver. They take turns playing with it, but is was Mesele who wanted to sleep with it when we got home that night. I'm glad they had such a good time and they didn't even complain about having to miss their nap time!
Sorry that I haven't been posting pic's that often. Life has gotten pretty busy and I'm not taking as many pictures as I used to. I'll try a little harder!

No comments: