Thursday, August 28, 2008

Caterpillars and Ladybugs!





Yesterday, the boys and I were doing some clean up around the yard. We were all busy sweeping the driveway (Well...Mesele and I were sweeping, but I'm not so sure Abinet ever really caught on to the concept) when Mesele yelled out, "MOM...What's that?"

He had just found a black and yellow caterpillar in his pile of dirt. I love these little things, so I convinced him to pick it up. Mesele loved it but Abinet refused to even touch it! He would just look from a distance.
























The only thing that Abinet was brave enough to touch was a ladybug. Thank goodness there are LOTS around our place because I think quite a few went to ladybug heaven after he was done playing with them!

Even when the ladybug would fly away, Abinet would run after it still trying to catch it in the air!

It was so cute to watch these little guys with their "pets" and like any boys.....once they were done with them, they squished them!

I think I need a girl!

No comments: