Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Bed-Making Machine!

Mesele LOVES to help out with just about anything! When we are finished a meal, he likes to put the dishes into the dishwasher (even though I usually rearrange them afterwards!), and after carefully watching me make the beds, he decided that he could do that too!

Today I watched him make the beds and it was so funny!! He hangs off the side of the top bunk and pulls the blankets up. He doesn't want to sit up on the bed cuz that would make wrinkles where he has already smoothed things out!

When he is ready to make the bottom bed, he crawls right under the bed and pulls the blankets down to make sure that it will be a nice, smooth finished product!


And TA-DA! The finished product is quite amazing! This boy knows how to make a perfect bed! Now I just have to teach him how to make my bed and things will be just perfect!!

3 comments:

Ray and Jill said...

Seriously, when can I book him to come and give my girls a training seminar? He's amazing!

Anonymous said...

"...after carefully watching me make the beds, he decided that he could do that too!"
I live in the same house and I would have paid money to see you show him how to hang off the edge of the bed and then crawl under it to pull the covers!!!

The things I miss when I'm at work...wow!!


Brent

Anonymous said...

No doubt!!! I HATE making the bunk beds....that's why I wash the sheets as little as possible, b/c it's so stinkin' hard to make both top and bottom bunks....I'd love a little Mesele help!!! Ha! ;)
- Carissa