Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun in the sun...uh...snow!




The boys had a blast playing in the snow this morning!


Kicking the soccer ball, swinging and checking out the little play house was so much fun that it wasn't hard to get a picture of them with great big grins on their faces. Every once in a while one of them would lose a mitten and very quickly come over to either me or Cindy shaking their hand as if the cold was biting their hands (probably was!) asking us to put their mit back on their hand. Although, now that Mesele & Abinet both have all the winter gear that they need I can see them playing outside alot!

5 comments:

Ray and Jill said...

OK those are the two cutest boys ever. So glad they could have fun outside today. Their smiles are priceless. Love you guys!

Victoria said...

Sounds fun! This is Danielle by the way. I wish we still had that much snow! I wish someone would put my mittens on for me! The boys look sooooooooooooo CUTE! They have such huge smiles. Love you guys!

ben and ivy said...

Hi Brent,Cindy & boys,
So glad to hear that you are home and adjusting. The boys are absolutely precious, can hardly wait to meet them. Looks like the boys are having fun in the snow and discovering the backyard.You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Much love to all of you!
P.S. Mark says hi!

Kelly said...

Pink Mitts?? I thought you were trying to get rid of the pink??

Anonymous said...

Brent and Cindy, how very exciting for you!! It was so great to read about new experience - I could almost picture it all. Your boys are beautiful!!! God has truly blessed and my prayer is you will all adjust to being a family. My prayers will go with you.