Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our First Blog!



Well, this is such an exciting time for us! We finally get to prepare a room for two of the cutest little boys you have ever seen! I asked Crystal Ens to come over and paint a big Cookie Monster on the wall for me. She did such an awesome job. She even let me put the first coat of paint on his belly (then she took my paint brush away cuz she didn't think I could stay in between the lines!) Anyways, thank you so much Crystal, you did an amazing job!!
Brent and I also picked out bunkbeds and bedding to match the Cookie Monster theme in the room. It looks so cute and the only thing that is missing is the two little boys!

6 comments:

Roy said...

I've never been a big fan of roller coasters, but you might remember that I did go on the Mind Bender at West Edmonton Mall. Yep - I understand ups and downs.
We are praying with you as you go to meet your boys.
Roy

Kelly said...

Love the bedroom! It is so bright and cheery. Cindy, you make me want to renovate my entire house ...

Ray and Jill said...

Awwww - it looks so good you guys! Hope you don't mind if I stay in this room while you're gone to Africa - just joking :)

Richard & Cheryl said...

Hey guys,
We're so excited for you and can hardly wait to meet your two cuties:) All the best,
Love and prayers,
Richard & Cheryl

Kate said...

We are SO happy for you guys!!! The room is looking amazing...cookie monster, there's a shocker. LOVE IT!!! Many prayers to you. xox

A note from Great Grandma @ Granpa said...

Well here is a note from great
Gandma & grandpa Ens. We are reading about the wounderfull things you guys and the boys are doing,Take it all in it's a once in a life time experience. And we
read about, that the boys are
stretching the limits!.Hey we have
all done the same remember?,Oh how
easy we forget when the shoe is on
the foot,right???. you'r doing a
wounderfull job ,keep it up.
Love all of you at the same time.
God bless see you soon.pray for you all, All the time. PS. we're
very proud of you and what you are doing