Saturday, April 19, 2008

Biking for the very first time!

First I must say that I hope putting video on this blog will work! I've never tried it before, so here goes...

This is the first 3 videos that we have of Mesele and his new bike! Yesterday, (which was actually before the snow came!) we showed Mesele his bike and he loved it!

It took a few minutes for him to figure out where to put his feet and that he needed to use both feet to peddle.

In the second video (5 minutes after we started) Mesele is already getting the hang of using both of his feet and that he has full control of steering his new hog!

The third video, (about 10-15 minutes after we started) Mesele is already peddling, steering, balancing and looking for more speed out of this baby!

Too bad we have to wait for the snow to melt before taking the hog out a second time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Mesele!

cjoyunger said...

So very glad to see the videos! To hear the boys talk and see you in action as parents - it truly blesses my heart and I praise God for His blessing you with a family! I'd hoped to get out this weekend, but with the weather, I'll be holding off on that for now. Can't wait to meet your boys though and so will call once I know when I'll be home for a weekend.

Always,
Joy

Anonymous said...

I see I decided to comment on the right posting as it seems to be a family thing! I just want to say a huge congratulations to you on the adoption and blessing of these 2 amazing boys! It was so great to see you introduce them at church for the first time on Easter Sunday and I rejoice with you for all that God has done!

I really enjoyed these bike-riding videos and look forward to seeing more!

Continued blessings,
Noreen