Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun Times Inside and Outside



I must admit that it is not that hard to try and find something that will keep these two little boys entertained. The other day I wanted to make some cookies, and suddenly I had two VERY eager little helpers by my side! I think they had a lot of fun mixing all the ingredients and dropping the cookies onto the pans. Unfortunately...the boys are not big on sweets, so they don't really want to eat the cookies and after watching how they made these cookies, I'm not to eager to eat them either!!


Mesele and Abinet LOVE to play outside. They can entertain themselves with just about anything. Now that the snow was finally gone, I pulled out all their sandbox toys. They couldn't stop smiling and they played in that sand for a couple hours. As much as these boys were intrigued by the snow, now that it's gone and it is starting to warm up, they love playing outside all the more because that's what they did all the time in Ethiopia.

Aren't they just the cutest little boys you ever did see?!?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cindy! They sure are the cutest little boys I ever did see!

I bet if you put them next to the road with a little table and the cookies you're not to eager to eat yourself, their cuteness would probably sell them quite well!

Kelly said...

They are too cute! It won't be long though before they start to like cookies ... especially your monster cookies!