Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun at the Farm



Mesele and Abinet love to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Klassen at the farm. The love to see the cows, play games inside and go for quad rides with Uncle Keith and Grandpa.

On this particular Sunday, Grandpa had fallen asleep on the couch and when Abinet saw that he was finally awake, he had to go and lay with him right away! So cute!!

I know that boys love getting quad rides, but it is starting to look like Mesele doesn't want to be on the back anymore. He thinks he's ready to drive that thing! I'm sure that time will come soon enough, but for now, he needs to just learn to be a happy little passenger!!
Well, I better go and make some supper for my hungry boys! Oh but.....before I go I have to share a cute little story. If you look at the shirt Abinet is wearing in the first picture, it has the cutest saying that fits him perfectly. It says...
"ALWAYS IN THE MOOD FOR EATING"
For those of you that have seen that boy eat, you will understand why I say that suits him sooooo well.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the shirt, and YES it does suit him perfectly!! What a sweet little guy :)

cjoyunger said...

Well, sounds like that little boy is just like his daddy with the love of eating! In elementary school we could never believe how many cheeseburgers Brent could pack away when we had a class trip!